
There are so many pictures and thoughts from recent happenings that I am anxious to post, like Christmas when my parents came to Sendai, finding out about my new job beginning in August, the year-end performance at the kindergarten and moving from Sendai to Tokyo.
For the moment, though, I am enjoying rest...and I just wanted to write and let you know that. March was busy. March has always been busy from beginning to end for the last three years. This year, I did much more for the end of the school year ahead of time, but moving at the same time more than made up for the advantage. It was a great kindergarten performance, and saying goodbye was a more positive experience than I had envisioned, but when I got on the plane at the end of everything, I was tired.
I've been at my parent's home in Leavenworth recovering from March and from leaving Sendai, resting, and getting ready for 3 months in Thailand from March and teaching at Christian Academy in Japan from August.
It's been incredibly refreshing to rest. I'm so thankful to my parents for providing me a haven to do that.
Look out! I'm 100% again and taking no prisoners!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment