
Sasha, Akiko, Yuko and I took the bus up to Morioka last month. We met Yoko and Rieko there and spent time catching up and visiting a few places on Saturday. The craft village we went to was really interesting! Yoko is also a kindergarten teacher, and I loved hearing the funny stories she she tells about the kids in her class. On Sunday, we drove up together to worship in Hachinohe. It was really good to see Chieko, Masayo (who is thinking seriously about following Jesus) and the rest of the family. We were really encouraged by our time there!

By the way...I've never seen anything as beautiful as Japan in the fall!

Please keep Yuko (second from left) in your prayers. She's getting ready to go to Canada for a year! Please pray that her job search is fruitful and that she can connect with lots of loving people in Toronto. Love you,
No comments:
Post a Comment